Zanussi ZFG816X 50cm Stainless Steel Canopy Hood
- A Cabinet Fitted Zanussi Canopy Hood in Stainless Steel
- Dimensions: H 331 x W 529 x D 287mm
- Maximum Extraction: 450 m³/h
- Noise Level: 68 dB(A)
- Includes 2x LED Lights
- 3 speed settings + intensive boost
- Comes with 1 Year Guarantee
- Height (mm): 331
- Width (mm): 529
- Depth (mm): 287
- Manufacturers Guarantee: 1 Year
- Air Extraction at Intensive Speed (m³/h): 600
- Air Extraction at Max Speed (m³/h): 450
- Air Recirculation at Intensive Speed (m³/h): 380
- Air Recirculation at Max Speed (m³/h): 330
- Brand: Zanussi
- Colour: Stainless Steel
- Control Type: Push Button Control
- Diameter Of Air Outlet (mm): 150
- Energy Rating: C
- Features: Hob2Hood
- Installation Type: Cabinet Fitted
- Min. Required Height from Electric Hob (mm): 500
- Min. Required Height from Gas Hob (mm): 570
- Noise Level (dB(A)): 68
- Number Of Lights: 2
- Number of Speed Settings: 3 + Intensive
- Operating Mode: Convertible
- Product Type: Hood
- Type: Canopy
- Type Of Lamps Used: LED
Delivery Estimate: 2-5 working days^.
Free Standard UK Delivery is available on all products to most of the UK!*
We use our own delivery team, as well as courriers and direct shipments from manufactuers for fast, safe and secure deliveries. We advise to make arrangements with plumbers and fitters after your order has arrived.
To find out more, visit our Delivery & Returns page.
A notification to Unbeatable Bathrooms must be made within 30 days of receipt of your goods, in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and fully outlining the relevant issue/cause for the requirement to return the said goods.
Please note that some products may not currently be in stock. If this is the case, new stock be delivered. This can sometimes result in extended delivery times.
^Estimated delivery is based on average delivery times. This timescale may vary based on individual items. If the estimated delivery date exceeds 5 days, we will notify you accordingly.
*Free Standard Delivery to UK mainland only - excluding Scotland.