Teka Classic 1B 1D 86(40) Inset Sink - Stainless Steel
- A Teka Classic 1 bowl inset sink in Stainless Steel
- Dimensions: W 860 x D 500 x H 203mm
- Reversible Sink
- Cut-out Dimensions: W 840mm x D 480mm
- Suitable for cabinet widths of 500mm or greater
- Main Bowl Dimensions: W 406 x D 406 x H 203mm
- Stainless Steel sink with a polished finish
- Comes with Waste Kit
- Comes with a 75 Year guarantee
- Product Depth (mm): 500
- Product Width (mm): 860
- Product Height (mm): 203
- Cut Out Depth (mm): 480
- Cut Out Width (mm): 840
- Main Bowl Width (mm): 406
- Main Bowl Height (mm): 203
- Main Bowl Depth (mm): 406
- Manufacturers Guarantee: 75 Year
- Brand: Teka
- Colour: Grey/Silver
- Finish: Polished
- Handing: Reversible
- Min Cabinet Width (mm): 500
- Model No.: Classic 1B 1D 86 (40)
- No. Drainers: 1
- No. Tap Holes: 0
- Product Type: Sink
- Range Name: Classic
- Sink Colour: Stainless Steel
- Sink Material: Stainless Steel
- Sink No. Bowls: 1
- Sink Reversible: Yes
- Type: Inset
- Waste Kit Included: Yes
Delivery Estimate: 2-5 working days^.
Free Standard UK Delivery is available on all products to most of the UK!*
We use our own delivery team, as well as courriers and direct shipments from manufactuers for fast, safe and secure deliveries. We advise to make arrangements with plumbers and fitters after your order has arrived.
To find out more, visit our Delivery & Returns page.
A notification to Unbeatable Bathrooms must be made within 30 days of receipt of your goods, in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and fully outlining the relevant issue/cause for the requirement to return the said goods.
Please note that some products may not currently be in stock. If this is the case, new stock be delivered. This can sometimes result in extended delivery times.
^Estimated delivery is based on average delivery times. This timescale may vary based on individual items. If the estimated delivery date exceeds 5 days, we will notify you accordingly.
*Free Standard Delivery to UK mainland only - excluding Scotland.