Prima Dual Lever Classic QT Mixer Tap
- A classic Prima tap in chrome with a polished finish
- Tap Dimensions: Overall Height - 227mm; Spout Height - 194mm; Spout Reach - 224mm; Base/Handle Width - 149mm
- This tap requires a minimum water pressure of 0.5 bar to operate properly
- WRAS certification
- Comes with a 10 year manufacturer's guarantee on the tap body & finish, 3 years on the valves and 1 year on servicable parts
- Please note: Warranty does not apply to goods that have been incorrectly installed, used or maintained outside of normal domestic conditions.
- Overall Height (mm): 227
- Spout Height (mm): 194
- Spout Reach (mm): 224
- Base/Handle Width (mm): 149
- Manufacturers Guarantee: 10 Year
- Brand: Prima
- Colour: Chrome
- Flow: Single flow
- Minimum Pressure: 0.5 bar
- Model No.: BPR1052
- Operation: Quarter Turn
- Product Type: Kitchen Tap
- Tap Finish: Polished
- Tap Style: Classic
- Type: Mixer Tap
Delivery Estimate: 2-5 working days*.
Christmas Orders: We're currently experiencing a high number of orders, please be aware that delivery times may exceed the estimate and are not guaranteed to arrive before Christmas.
Delivery Charges: At Unbeatable Bathrooms, we offer Free Standard UK Delivery^ on all products!
We use courriers to deliver your items, as well as direct shipments from manufactuers. We strongly advise to make arrangements with plumbers and fitters after your order has arrived.
To find out more, visit our Delivery & Returns page.
For National / UK deliveries - a notification to Unbeatable Bathrooms must be made within 30 days of receipt of your goods, in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and fully outlining the relevant issue/cause for the requirement to return the said goods.
No Price Matching after purchase.
*Estimated delivery is 2-5 working days, based on average delivery times, from the order date. This timeale may vary based on individual items. If the estimated delivery date exceeds 5 days, we will notify you accordingly.
^Free Standard Delivery to UK mainland only - excluding Scotland.