Neff N50 T36FB41X0G 60cm Induction Hob - Black
❗Stock Notice: We are currently experiencing difficulty locating some NEFF stock. Specifically NEFF N70 and N90 products. Estimated lead time is around 14 weeks. However, orders can still be placed on back-order until new stock arrives.
- A Built In Neff Induction Hob in Black
- Number of Cooking Zones - 4
- Dimensions: H 51 x W 592 x D 522mm
- Operating Method - Touch Control
- Automatic Safety Shut Off
- Quick Start
- ReStart Function
- Includes 13A plug
- Comes with 2 Years Guarantee
- Height (mm): 51
- Width (mm): 592
- Depth (mm): 522
- Manufacturers Guarantee: 2 Years
- 13A Plug: Yes
- Brand: Neff
- Child Lock: Yes
- Colour: Black
- Construction Type: Built In
- Control Type: Touch Control
- Digital Display: Yes
- Hob Design: Frameless
- Hob Features: Pan recognition, ReStart, Zone timers
- Installation Type: Integrated
- Maximum Connection (kW): 3
- Model No.: T36FB41X0G
- No. Cooking Zones: 4
- Product Type: Hob
- Residual Heat Indicator: Yes
- Sub Brand: N50
- Type: Induction Hob
Delivery Estimate: 2-5 working days^.
Free Standard UK Delivery is available on all products to most of the UK!*
We use our own delivery team, as well as courriers and direct shipments from manufactuers for fast, safe and secure deliveries. We advise to make arrangements with plumbers and fitters after your order has arrived.
To find out more, visit our Delivery & Returns page.
A notification to Unbeatable Bathrooms must be made within 30 days of receipt of your goods, in writing via email to email@example.com and fully outlining the relevant issue/cause for the requirement to return the said goods.
Please note that some products may not currently be in stock. If this is the case, new stock be delivered. This can sometimes result in extended delivery times.
^Estimated delivery is based on average delivery times. This timescale may vary based on individual items. If the estimated delivery date exceeds 5 days, we will notify you accordingly.
*Free Standard Delivery to UK mainland only - excluding Scotland.