Hotpoint HSIO 3T223 WCE UK Fully Integrated 10 Place Slimline Dishwasher
- A Fully Integrated Hotpoint Slimline Dishwasher in White
- Dimensions: H 820 x W 448 x D 555mm
- Space for 10 Place Settings
- 9 Selectable Wash Programmes
- Washes at a 43dB Noise Level
- A+ Energy Rating
- Quiet mark
- 3D zone wash
- Quick Wash
- End of cycle light
- Comes with a 10 Years Parts & 1 Year Labour guarantee
- Height (mm): 820
- Width (mm): 448
- Depth (mm): 555
- Manufacturers Guarantee: 10 Years Parts & 1 Year Labour
- Brand: Hotpoint
- Cleaning Performance: A
- Construction Type: Built In
- Cutlery Type: Cutlery Basket
- Delay Timer: Yes
- Drying Performance: A
- Eco Product: Yes
- Energy Rating: A+++
- Installation: Fully Integrated
- Model No.: HSIO 3T223 WCE UK
- Noise Level (dB(A)): 43
- Number Of Place Settings: 10
- Number Of Programmes: 9
- Product Type: Dishwasher
- Quick Wash: Yes
- Special Features: FlexiLoad, 3D Zone Wash, Quiet mark, End of cycle light
- Sub Brand: Ultima
- Type: Slimline Dishwasher
HSIO 3T223 WCE UK
Delivery Estimate: 2-5 working days^.
Free Standard UK Delivery is available on all products to most of the UK!*
We use our own delivery team, as well as courriers and direct shipments from manufactuers for fast, safe and secure deliveries. We advise to make arrangements with plumbers and fitters after your order has arrived.
To find out more, visit our Delivery & Returns page.
A notification to Unbeatable Bathrooms must be made within 30 days of receipt of your goods, in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and fully outlining the relevant issue/cause for the requirement to return the said goods.
Please note that some products may not currently be in stock. If this is the case, new stock be delivered. This can sometimes result in extended delivery times.
^Estimated delivery is based on average delivery times. This timescale may vary based on individual items. If the estimated delivery date exceeds 5 days, we will notify you accordingly.
*Free Standard Delivery to UK mainland only - excluding Scotland.