Hotpoint HSIC 3M19 C UK Fully Integrated 10 Place Slimline Dishwasher
- A Fully Integrated Hotpoint Slimline Dishwasher in White
- Dimensions: H 820 x W 448 x D 555mm
- Space for 10 Place Settings
- 7 Selectable Wash Programmes
- Washes at a 49dB Noise Level
- A+ Energy Rating
- Comes with a 10 Years Parts & 1 Year Labour guarantee
- Height (mm): 820
- Width (mm): 448
- Depth (mm): 555
- Manufacturers Guarantee: 10 Years Parts & 1 Year Labour
- Brand: Hotpoint
- Cleaning Performance: A
- Construction Type: Built In
- Cutlery Type: Cutlery Basket & Tray
- Delay Timer: Yes
- Display Type: LED
- Drying Performance: A
- Energy Rating: A+
- Installation: Fully Integrated
- Model No.: HSIC 3M19 C UK
- Noise Level (dB(A)): 49
- Number Of Place Settings: 10
- Number Of Programmes: 7
- Product Type: Dishwasher
- Quick Wash: Yes
- Special Features: Glass Care, Half Load Function
- Type: Slimline Dishwasher
HSIC 3M19 C UK
Delivery Estimate: 2-5 working days*.
Christmas Orders: We're currently experiencing a high number of orders, please be aware that delivery times may exceed the estimate and are not guaranteed to arrive before Christmas.
Delivery Charges: At Unbeatable Bathrooms, we offer Free Standard UK Delivery^ on all products!
We use courriers to deliver your items, as well as direct shipments from manufactuers. We strongly advise to make arrangements with plumbers and fitters after your order has arrived.
To find out more, visit our Delivery & Returns page.
For National / UK deliveries - a notification to Unbeatable Bathrooms must be made within 30 days of receipt of your goods, in writing via email to email@example.com and fully outlining the relevant issue/cause for the requirement to return the said goods.
No Price Matching after purchase.
*Estimated delivery is 2-5 working days, based on average delivery times, from the order date. This timeale may vary based on individual items. If the estimated delivery date exceeds 5 days, we will notify you accordingly.
^Free Standard Delivery to UK mainland only - excluding Scotland.