Hansgrohe C51 - C51-F635-09 Sink Combination 180/450
- Consists of: built-in sink, 2-hole single lever kitchen mixer, control unit, hose box, manual waste and overflow set
- Material sink: SilicaTec
- Number of bowls: 1 main bowl and 1 additional bowl
- Without drainage
- Tap hole for drilling is predefined (see scale drawing)
- Sink depth: 190 mm
- Cut-out dimensions: 750 x 490 mm
- Cabinet size: 80 cm
- Installation type: topmount
- Position overflow: on the right side of the main bowl
- 3/8inch hose connections
- Flow rate (at 3 bar) 8 l/min
- Ceramic cartridge
- MagFit magnetic shower support
- Integrated non-return valve
- Swivel spout 150°
- Normal spray
- ComfortZone 200 provides space for greater freedom of movement
- Select button for a comfortable start/stop of the water flow
- For quiet, smooth and protected hose guidance in the cabinet, under the countertop, with extension length up to 76 cm
AirPower: more volume with added air
With this shower technology, Hansgrohe mixes water with air, and you feel pleasantly sparkling AirPower all over your skin. As water enriched with air makes the droplets plumper, lighter and softer. This means you use your water more efficiently.
ComfortZone: mixers at different heights
Generous proportions, sophisticated technology, intuitive operation. Outstanding design, high safety standards and considerably enhanced comfort: Hansgrohe showers, mixers and thermostats with this trademark extend your ComfortZone.
QuickClean: easy limescale removal
Who really likes cleaning? Our invention, QuickClean, rapidly removes dirt and limescale deposits from mixers and showers. Flexible silicon naps make sure of this. Beware of copies: this QuickClean logo is the only guarantee of genuine Hansgrohe quality.
Select: convenience at the touch of a button
The Select function can be used to stop and start the water flow at your kitchen tap conveniently at the touch of a button. For precise, ergonomic water control and easier housework.
Delivery Estimate: 2-5 working days^.
Free Standard UK Delivery is available on all products to most of the UK!*
We use our own delivery team, as well as courriers and direct shipments from manufactuers for fast, safe and secure deliveries. We advise to make arrangements with plumbers and fitters after your order has arrived.
To find out more, visit our Delivery & Returns page.
A notification to Unbeatable Bathrooms must be made within 30 days of receipt of your goods, in writing via email to email@example.com and fully outlining the relevant issue/cause for the requirement to return the said goods.
Please note that some products may not currently be in stock. If this is the case, new stock be delivered. This can sometimes result in extended delivery times.
^Estimated delivery is based on average delivery times. This timescale may vary based on individual items. If the estimated delivery date exceeds 5 days, we will notify you accordingly.
*Free Standard Delivery to UK mainland only - excluding Scotland.