Bosch Serie 8 DDD97BM60B 90cm Downdraft Extractor - Black
- A Counter Top Bosch Downdraft Hood in Black
- Dimensions: H 738 x W 916 x D 268mm
- Maximum Extraction: 530 m"/h
- Noise Level: 62 dB(A)
- Includes 1x LED Lights
- 3 speed settings + intensive boost
- This product is an alternative to LBS0701, which is now discontinued.
- Comes with 2 Years Guarantee
- Height (mm): 738
- Width (mm): 916
- Depth (mm): 268
- Manufacturers Guarantee: 2 Years
- Actual Colour: Black
- Air Extraction at Intensive Speed (m"/h): 750
- Air Extraction at Max Speed (m"/h): 530
- Air Recirculation at Intensive Speed (m"/h): 500
- Air Recirculation at Max Speed (m"/h): 452
- Brand: Bosch
- Control Type: Touch Control
- Diameter Of Air Outlet (mm): 150
- Energy Rating: A
- Features: Boost Mode
- Installation Type: Counter Top
- Model No.: DDD97BM60B
- Noise Level (dB(A)): 62
- Number Of Lights: 1
- Number of Speed Settings: 3 + 2 Intensive
- Operating Mode: Convertible
- Product Type: Hood
- Sub Brand: Serie 8
- Type: Downdraft
- Type Of Lamps Used: LED
Delivery Estimate: 2-5 working days^.
Free Standard UK Delivery is available on all products to most of the UK!*
We use our own delivery team, as well as courriers and direct shipments from manufactuers for fast, safe and secure deliveries. We advise to make arrangements with plumbers and fitters after your order has arrived.
To find out more, visit our Delivery & Returns page.
A notification to Unbeatable Bathrooms must be made within 30 days of receipt of your goods, in writing via email to email@example.com and fully outlining the relevant issue/cause for the requirement to return the said goods.
Please note that some products may not currently be in stock. If this is the case, new stock be delivered. This can sometimes result in extended delivery times.
^Estimated delivery is based on average delivery times. This timescale may vary based on individual items. If the estimated delivery date exceeds 5 days, we will notify you accordingly.
*Free Standard Delivery to UK mainland only - excluding Scotland.